Golf Pass Terms and Conditions
- Golf Pass once issued, cannot be sold or transferred to anyone else.
- The list of Golf Pass partner golf courses will be mentioned under the Golf Privileges section under HSBC Premier Mastercard Credit Card, on the website www.hsbc.co.in.
- Associated golf courses under the Golf Pass programme may be changed at any point in time and the same shall be updated for the customer’s reference on aforementioned Golf Privileges section on the website www.hsbc.co.in.
- The Golf Pass is not a membership to any golf club/resort and does not include green fees, cart fees, caddie fees or any other fees charged by the golf clubs.
- Golf Pass holders (hereinafter referred to as ‘Golfers’) must adhere to the rules and regulations of the partner golf clubs. Any damage to the golf course/premises/ equipment/other golfers/staff members will be entirely borne by the Golfers. GolfLan and HSBC shall not be responsible and held liable in any form or manner.
- All discounts offered shall be applicable on regular green fees and no discounts shall be applicable on promotions, etc.
- All Golfers must abide by the booking procedure of the partner golf clubs.
Golf Club Rules and Regulations
- Golfers will abide by the golf etiquettes and rules and regulations of the associated golf clubs which may be enforce at the time of play.
- All Golfers will abide by the dress code of the golf clubs.
- All golf courses reserve the right to reject any golfer or restrict their play.
- Rain-check on the green fees shall be at the sole discretion of the golf club.
- GolfLan will not be responsible for any injuries occurred on the golf course to the Golfers.
- Golfers will be responsible for any damage to the golf course/golf course property and will also be solely responsible for their behaviour on the golf course associated golf clubs reserve the right to increase/decrease the green fees and other fees at their sole discretion.
- HSBC is not responsible for the quality of goods and services provided by the golf courses/resorts/clubs or the golf concierge.
- It is mandatory for a club member to be present for all weekend bookings.
HSBC Terms and Conditions
- This feature is exclusive for The Hongkong and Shanghai Banking Corporation Limited India (‘HSBC’) Premier Mastercard® Primary Credit Cardholders (hereinafter referred to as ‘Cardholders’) and is brought to you under an arrangement with GolfLan Technology Solutions Pvt Ltd (‘GolfLAN’).
- Cardholders will get a complimentary ‘Golf Pass code’ which has benefits as listed in the section termed ‘Features’ below and is valid for 1 year. (‘Feature’). The Golf Pass code will be sent to the registered email ID and mobile number of the customer. The validity date of the code will also be mentioned in the same communication.
- The privileges associated with the HSBC Premier Mastercard® Credit Card are subject to the customer continuing with the HSBC Premier relationship. In case of cancellation or reclassification of the HSBC Premier Mastercard® Credit Card, the privileges associated with it will be withdrawn. You will be notified at least 30 days prior to such reclassification, when applicable.
- GolfLan will ensure that all tie-ups with the respective golf clubs are in place and provides assurance and represents that there will be no service issues at the golf clubs during the Cardholders’ visits to such golf clubs.
- HSBC will not be liable for any direct or indirect loss or damage whatsoever that may be suffered, because of availing this feature.
- HSBC reserves its absolute right to add, alter, modify, change or vary all or any of these terms and conditions or to replace, wholly or in part, this feature by another feature, whether similar to this feature or not, or to withdraw it altogether at any point in time by providing appropriate intimation to the Cardholders.
- HSBC is not making any offer on the products and services provided by GolfLan and does not make any warranties or representation of the quality, merchantability, suitability or availability of the products or services under this feature. Any dispute regarding these must be addressed in writing, by the customer, directly to GolfLan at firstname.lastname@example.org. Cardholders waive all rights of claim with regard to the feature against HSBC.
- The feature is subject to force majeure events.
- Tax liability, if any, will be borne by the Cardholder.
- Any disputes arising out of or in connection with this feature shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of courts in Mumbai only. The existence of a dispute, if any, shall not, by itself, constitute any claim against HSBC.
- By availing this feature, the Cardholders accept all the aforementioned terms and conditions in totality.
Features of the Golf Pass code
- Complimentary membership, with a validity of 1 year.
- How to use the code:
Visit golfpass.golflan.com and do a one-time registration using the above code and basic details (i.e. name, email ID and mobile number).
After this, a booking is to be made, Cardholders can login with the User ID and password set by them, and do the bookings online.
- Access to premium golf courses in India.
- Please call the Golf Concierge number (1800 208 7899) for the list of international golf courses where discounted golf games can be played.
- 2 complimentary coaching sessions per year, with access to 50 free balls, access to driving range, a coach and clubs.
- All bookings (complimentary, discounted and coaching) to be done online through golfpass.golflan.com at least 5 days in advance of the game (excluding the date of booking and date of play).
- Cancellation of a game to be done 3 days before the date of play (excluding the date of request and date of play).
- In case of any additional assistance, the Golf Concierge number 1800 208 7899 (Toll Free) will be available from Monday to Friday between 09:30 am and 06:30 pm.